Each year, the Show brings together more than 100 U.S. and international artisans and dealers, including a number of I.G.M.A. Artisans and Fellows. They offer collectors unique, well-crafted 1-inch, 1/2-inch, and 1/4-inch scale miniatures from around the world.

Friday, August 3, 2012

At the Show - Metal Work

An IGMA Fellow in metalworking, Alan Hamer works in iron, brass and copper. He makes 1:12 scale fireplace tools, gates, children's toys, wagons, pedal cars, wind drags, ironing boards, chairs, and more. A dealer at Good Sam for the first time in 2011, we are delighted he is returning for this year's show. scalemetal@msn.com
Old wine cellar gate.
Old wheel barrow.
Hand truck.
Child's deluxe pedal car with working steering and pedals.

3 comments:

  1. These metal miniatures are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice...I have seen some in real, they are even better than on the photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm so impressed with these minis,I'm definitely a new follower. I'm just getting into mini furniture and I'm looking for inspiration and I know this has inspired me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete